Donuts meet Cinnamon Buns ice cream meets cereal for a sundae that only a Ben & Jerry’s Flavor Guru could invent. Looks good, donut?
- Plain Donuts
- Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Whipped Cream
- Slice a donut in half and toast in a toaster or toaster oven.
- Top donut halves with 1-2 scoops Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice cream.
- Stir a tsp of cinnamon into caramel sauce and drizzle over ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.