- Half a Baguette
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- maple syrup (2 tbsp or more to liking)
- Grease 8”x8” baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Slice baguette and place slices in greased baking dish.
- Melt Vanilla ice cream
- In a large mixing bowl, ice cream, combine eggs, maple syrup, milk, and cinnamon.
- Pour liquid mix over sliced baguette and refrigerate overnight. In the morning – bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (about 15minutes).
Slice, drizzle with more maple syrup, and enjoy!