Support the Integrated Marketing department, with a focus on event marketing tactics for both the local and national level. Additionally, this role will have continuous interaction with the Digital, PR, Social Mission, Brand and Retail marketing teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specific projects will be assigned by the Assistant Integrated Marketing Managers.
Support the Vermont sponsorship program by managing events through the summer season. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Work with local B&J retail managers to secure staffing, forecast ice cream needs by event, manage ordering and inventory
- Manage local onsite event activations
- Develop and execute social media tactics around these events
- Maintain accurate files, records, budgets, and analysis specific to each event
- Manage volunteer reward system to increase volunteers for events
Support the National sponsorship program by managing event logistics. This includes, but not limited to:
- Project research as related to strategies and tactics
- Ordering and shipping event production supplies
- Ordering and tracking ice cream
- Coordinating and preparing product and equipment deliveries
- Coordinating production and staffing with local market franchisees
- Monitoring social media channels, responding when needed
- Managing onsite event logistics as needed
Support the 2018 Activism Campaign by managing event and partnership logistics. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Researching event opportunities and maintaining campaign activation calendar
- Working with franchisees and campaign partners coordinate event logistics
- Travel and onsite activation at campaign events as needed
- Tracking and reporting on campaign KPIs
- Creating recap documents
Assist managers in supporting relationships with contract business, vendors, and third party marketing campaign partners.
Maintain all integrated event equipment and material in good working condition in an organized and user-friendly warehouse/storage space.
If interested, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About Ben & Jerrys Homemade
Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc., started in 1978 in a renovated gas station in Burlington, Vermont, USA, founded by childhood friends and dedicated activists Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield. In 2000 Ben & Jerry’s became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unilever with the remainder of an independent Board of Directors to provide leadership focused on preserving and expanding Ben & Jerry's social mission, brand integrity, and product quality. Ben & Jerry’s has an inspiring ambition. We aim to be Unilever’s next billion € brand by 2020. We are expanding rapidly in Europe and in new markets in Asia and Latin America. This translates into a high-paced growth environment married without uncompromising grassroots and activist spirit.
That is how we remain a true purpose-led organization with a connected 3-part mission that are reflected in our KPI’s:
1) Social mission: to initiate innovative ways to improve the quality of life locally, nationally and internationally
2) Product mission: to make and distribute the finest quality all natural and super premium ice-cream and euphoric concoctions
3) Economic mission: to operate the Company on a sustainable financial basis of profitable growth
Our People Profile
To support out 3-part mission, Ben & Jerry’s also has an outspoken people-mission. We look for people with these characteristics to strengthen our team:
- Purpose-driven: passion and drive to make a real impact with our social mission agenda
- Empathy: curious to collaborate with a variety of personalities and styles and to build excellent relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Mastery: continuously learn and develop to remain an expert in your functional area
- Autonomy: dare to make choices and take ownership
- Activism: interested in bringing about political or social change
- Equity: recognizing power dynamics and how biases play out in interactions throughout society; this awareness and these skills are necessary so that throughout our business we engage respectfully and make decisions fairly.
Ben & Jerry’s/Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.