- 1 - 3 flavors of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- 1 Cup of chocolate chips – white, dark, or milk
- 2tbs vegetable oil
- 2tbs cookie crumbs
Microwave, tall fluted glass (works best for fondue dipping), small ice cream or melon scoop, a large and heavy plate that can go in the freezer, skewers.
- Put large plate in freezer for at least 30min. Remove plate from freezer.Scoop multiple small scoops and place on frozen plate – place back into freezer immediately for at least an hour to harden.
- While ice cream hardens, prepare fondue. Mix chocolate chips and vegetable oil, then microwave for 1 minute, stir every 10 seconds until melted to avoid burning the chocolate. Then stir in 2tbs of cookie crumbs.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer immediately prior to serving, dip in fondue, and enjoy!