- 1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Pistachio Pistachio
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- 4 large brownies (homemade or store bought)
- Chocolate Ganache – 1 cup (8 oz) chocolate chips and 1 cup heavy cream
- Cookie Crumbs – 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- In a silicone or metal baking pan/pie plate place a layer of brownies and push down firmly to make a thin layer of crust.
- Soften 1 pint of ice cream so it is soft enough to spread. Spread over crust and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes, or until it's firm.
- While that’s in the freezer, pull out another pint of ice cream to soften. Repeat step 2 for the remaining flavors until you have all three layers spread in the pan.
- Add either cookie crumbs or ganache* as a topping and return the cake to the freezer for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the freezer and cut into individual slices to serve. You may need to remove the cake and let it soften before slicing if left in the freezer for 30 minutes or longer.
* Chocolate Ganache (shown):
- Place a heat proof (glass or stainless steel) bowl over boiling water.
- Add 1 cup of cream to heat the cream to a low boil and remove from heat.
- Slowly add cream to chocolate pieces.
- Let the ganache cool, but while it’s still liquid use a spoon to drizzle the ganache over the cake.