At Ben & Jerry’s we make the best possible ice cream in the nicest way possible, but it’s our three-part mission that really drives our business. If bringing your values to work with you everyday sounds euphoric, this may be the place for you!
Ben & Jerry’s offers a progressive benefits package that includes the usual stuff plus paid family leave, health club memberships and three free pints of Vermont’s Finest super premium ice cream and frozen yogurt every day!
How Do I Apply?
Unilever (our parent company) will be processing all job applicants for Ben & Jerry’s jobs. You can click on one of the listings under Current Openings, or Click here to get started, select your country and click on the Careers section to access. It’s that simple! We thank you for your interest in our company.
Living in Burlington
Why would a couple of guys from Long Island decide to come to Burlington, Vermont to start an ice cream company?
Where they were dazzled by the natural beauty of this New England state? Green Mountains to the east, Lake Champlain to the west, a patchwork of northern forest, working farms and orchards, and the sunsets are to die for. And of course, there’s the world famous foliage in the fall.
Perhaps it was the dynamic arts and music scene that spawned Phish (ha!) and includes cultural celebrations like the Discover Jazz Festival, the UVM and St. Mike’s theater series, and the South End Art Hop.
Maybe they thought skiing, snowboarding, boating, hiking, biking, camping and running the Vermont City Marathon would give them the chance to work off some of the ice cream.
Then again, maybe they thought all of these things plus tight-knit communities and great school systems made the area a great place to raise a family.
Who knows what it was that made these guys decide Burlington was home, but 35 years later they’re still here, and we agree they made the right choice!
Ben & Jerry’s “Justice, equity and Ice cream Fellowship”
Howard University x Ben & Jerry’s Partnership
The Fellowship program is an initiative that we began to build out a more diverse and equitable talent pipeline into Ben & Jerry's North America. We identified that we need to bring strong talent into our company, to ensure we center marginalized perspectives and voices within the work we do internally and externally. We’ve chosen to explore an academic fellowship as an opportunity to work with MBA students, diversify our talent pool, build a pipeline of black and African American leaders, and engage with talent who are passionate about our values and mission. Successful fellows of the program will be able to benefit from several different leadership building opportunities, mentorship from experienced business leaders, a chance to project manage a real Ben & Jerry's brief and receive a financial award to put towards their education.
About the Fellowship:
- Targeted efforts to support the next gen pipeline of Black business leaders
- Sponsored and endorsed by Ben & Jerry's leadership team
- One-Year fellowship geared towards first year MBAs
- Fellowship will offer opportunities for Community building, Leadership Development, Sponsorship/Mentorship, High Impact Professional Experiences, Scholarship, Ben & Jerry's Work Experience, and Ben & Jerry's Cultural Immersion
- Fellows will have strong mentors within Ben & Jerry's and/or within our network of leaders
- Leadership development and expansion of network channels
- Fellows will work on individual project briefs during their fellowship
- Develop and bring strong Black leaders to the global table
- Intent to hire fellows with strong performance, values, and leadership aligned with available opportunities
Who Should Apply?
- We welcome Howard University MBA students (first year students moving into their second year) to apply who have a passion and demonstrated impact within global business, social justice, and leadership
- Forward-thinking change makers, pace setters, and those passionate towards progress
- Interest in building a career in CPG
- Team players who value being in community, learning and growing alongside others
- Full-Stack Java Developer
- Maintenance Controls Technician (St Albans VT)
- Maintenance Controls Technician (Waterbury VT)
- Production Worker Class I / AM Shift (St Albans VT)
- Production Worker Class I / PM Shift (St Albans VT)
- Production Worker / AM Shift (Waterbury VT)
- Production Worker / PM Shift (Waterbury VT)
- Quality Lab Technician / AM Shift (St. Albans VT)
- Quality Lab Technician / PM Shift (Waterbury VT)