OVERVIEW of Project Work:
This project will include the following components:
- Benchmark and Best Practice collection regarding racial equity data transparency (including capture & analysis of data)
- Global lens with specific focus on Americas, Asia & Europe
- Recommendation of data capture and analysis with global compliance
- Understanding how global organizations capture/record their Racial Equity & Inclusion metrics
- Identifying process for B&J’s by country to capture data and foundation of analysis and data transparency
- What information can be tracked per country?
- Where we can “hold” that information?
How we will measure success?
- Legal compliance for data security and integrity, including country expertise perspective, practice & recommendations
- Knowledge gain of other global company’s practices
- Recommendation of B&J’s current data from Global view
- Process to track going forward
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management
- Organizational skills
- Excel, PowerPoint
- passionate about promoting and supporting diversity in the workplace
Potential Majors of Interest: Human Studies, Anthropology, Entrepreneurial Studies, International / Global Studies, Business, Human Resources
Schedule & Environment:
- Min 10-15 hours week
- Remote working environment
Project End Date: December 31, 2020 or TBD based on start date
Ben & Jerry’s is committed to pursuing social justice throughout our business. We believe that our internal policies and practices are our greatest opportunity to integrate and live our social justice values and make them clearly visible.
We recognize that one of the dynamics of inclusion is seeing that all people can succeed in our workplace. We know representation matters and that social justice isn’t something we simply talk about, it’s something we work toward. Our social justice values must show up in who has opportunities and who is represented on the Ben & Jerry’s team, at every level and across the globe.
To create a future pipeline that embodies diverse talent, we must first look at our current composition.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org