1. We really mean it!
Know our Social Mission and be prepared to talk about what it means to you.
2. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Job openings and other cool stuff will be posted there.
Yes, you are in the right place. Ben & Jerry's is part of Unilever, one of the most admired employers around the world, and a leader on sustainability issues. Speaking of Unilever, if you get stuck somewhere in the application process, give Unilever Human Resources Services a call at 1-866-545-2341.
4. It's not that we don’t like you...
As you can imagine, lots of people want to work here, and it isn’t always possible to respond to every single applicant. If you don’t hear from us, it may be because you’re not the right fit for the position you applied for. But we still think you’re awesome, just the way you are.
5. We are quirky, irreverent and have a sense of humor.
But you're applying for a job, have fun, but be professional.
6. Must love (or at least be cool with) dogs.
It's a dog friendly environment, and we don't mean just a couple. They're everywhere!
7. No suits, no ties, no pajamas.
Find a happy medium! Business casual is always safe.
8. Be prepared for any weather.
“If you don't like the weather in New England, wait 5 minutes.” - Mark Twain
9. Our site doesn’t include Global or Scoop Shop jobs - yet!
10. Ben used to have the beard…
Jerry has it now.