There’s nothing quite as comforting as warm, fresh cinnamon rolls right out of the oven. Here’s a new twist on this classic favorite: cinnamon roll ice cream sandwiches. It’s your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor sandwiched between the gooey cinnamon-ey sweet bread that you’ve always loved. Can’t get much more comforting than that!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 can of large, refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1 pint of your favorite Ben & Jerry’s ice cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the cinnamon rolls evenly.
- Place on tray and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- With a large knife, slice your Ben & Jerry’s pint horizontally, making a perfect circle of ice cream.
- Place your sliced ice cream on top of one cinnamon roll, and top with a second cinnamon roll.