For the Shake
- ¾ cup whole milk or your favorite plant milk
- ½ pint Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream or Non-Dairy
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, plus extra for garnish
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks (or Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks) and chocolate curls for garnish
For the Burnt Caramel Whipped Cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream or your favorite plant-based cream
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
Prep Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
Gather all your ingredients.
First, make the burnt caramel whipped cream topping. Combine ½ cup sugar and 1 tablespoon water in a small sauce pan and place over medium low heat for approximately 5 minutes. When the sugar comes to a boil do not stir. Pull the pan from the heat when the mixture is a rich brown color and carefully add ¼ cup of water. Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then carefully pour the caramel syrup into a heat proof glass measuring cup or bowl and place in the fridge approximately 1 hour to cool completely.
Add 2 tablespoons of the cooled burnt caramel syrup and 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla to the heavy cream (or your favorite plant-based cream alternative) in a bowl and whip until it forms stiff peaks.
To make the shake, place the milk, 1/2 pint of Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream or Non-Dairy, hot fudge sauce, and caramel sauce in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
To assemble the shake, rim a tall glass with the hot fudge sauce, pour the shake into the glass, top with the burnt caramel whipped cream, place Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks (or Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Chunks) along the rim, and garnish with a drizzle of caramel sauce and chocolate curls. Enjoy!
Still Hungry? Browse Our Recipe Archive