Pumpkin bread with ice cream may not be a novel idea, but we took the need for utensils out of the equation.
- Pumpkin Bread (store bought or your favorite recipe)
- Vanilla Ben & Jerry's or your favorite flavor.
- Cut two slices of pumpkin bread and place them on a plate.
- Take 1 scoop of ice cream and smooth it on one piece of pumpkin bread.
- Place the other slice of pumpkin bread on top to make a sandwich.
- Put the plate with the ice cream sandwich in the freezer to harden, about 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the freezer, cut it in half and enjoy!
If you want to get a little fancy after you remove it from the freezer, you can grill the pumpkin bread ice cream sandwich in a pan over medium heat with melted butter for a few minutes on each side until slightly browned. It will be a little warm and crisp on the outside while staying cold on the inside. Yum!