- 4 oz cold brew coffee or 2 oz espresso
- 8 oz club soda or sparkling water
- 2 oz coffee liqueur (optional)*
- 1 scoop Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Therapy ice cream
Gather all ingredients. Mix cold brew coffee or espresso, club soda or sparkling water, and coffee liqueur (if using) in a glass, leaving room for ice cream.
Gently add a scoop of Chocolate Therapy ice cream on top. Enjoy! Want to add a spooky garnish? Take two canned lychee fruits, insert two blueberries, and skewer with a toothpick.
* Not intended for consumers under 21. Please drink responsibly.
September 22, 2022
Maple Pumpkin Pie MilkshakeRead More
March 31, 2022
Recipe: Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Dessert Dip
Like chips and dip, but for dessert! Dip holiday cookies, pretzels, graham crackers, and more in this euphoric cookie dough dessert dip.
January 24, 2022
Recipe: Vegan Fancy Fudge Pops
They’re cool and refreshing, and totally customizable! Dress yours up with nuts, fruit, and all the fancy drizzles you can handle.