April 10, 2017
Let’s Get Loud!
There has never been a more important time to get loud for climate action. This is the time to stand up and say, “We need climate action, and we need it now!” After all, if it’s melted, it’s ruined.
The effects of climate change are piling up:
- Arctic ice is melting away at an alarming rate
- Sea levels are rising at unprecedented rates
- Farmers worldwide are struggling to keep up with unpredictable weather patterns, and food production is suffering as a result
- Almost every year since 2001 has been the hottest on record
- Oceans are acidifying at unprecedented rates, decimating coral reefs and underwater ecosystems
- Extreme weather events, especially droughts and heatwaves, are becoming more and more common and are not expected to slow down
We cannot ignore the runaway freight train of climate change any longer. Now is the time to make your voice heard and demand that this administration protect our climate and our communities.
Yes, you can! Join us for the People’s Climate March this April 29th in Washington, DC. We’ll be marching for some of the most important issues of our time:
- Reductions in greenhouse gases to stifle manmade climate change
- Moving toward the clean energy economy of the future
- Supporting the communities most impacted by climate change
- Investmenting in infrastructure to help adapt to climate change’s impacts
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Check out the details, and start making your plans:
WHO: You! And us! And all your friends who want to make a difference.
WHAT: The People’s Climate March
WHEN: April 29th, 2017
WHERE: Washington, DC
WHY: Because there has never been a more important time to fight for climate action
Want to come? Great! RSVP here to get important information right in your inbox. And while you’re at it, sign the petition below for a clean energy future!
Filmmaker Ava DuVernay Teams Up With Ben & Jerry's and Artist Nikkolas Smith For Educational Mural Based on Her New Movie ORIGIN
Our partnership with filmmaker Ava DuVernay continues with her acclaimed new film ORIGIN, her call to action for young people, and her hit ice cream flavor, Lights! Caramel! Action!
Our Top 5 Favorite Pie and Ice Cream Pairings
Forget vanilla for pie à la mode. You're going to want to save room for dessert with these 5 incredible pie and ice cream pairings.
RECIPE: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices
A slice of heaven for peanut butter lovers! Whip up this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices and impress your whole crew.