November 17, 2017
Does ordering Ben & Jerry’s ice cream online and getting it delivered to your house sound too good to be true? Believe it or not, it’s totally real. No need to even leave the house to get your Ben & Jerry’s fix! We have the full scoop on how to order Ben & Jerry’s online and get all your favorite flavors delivered ASAP.
Order Through a Delivery Partner
Depending on where you live, you may be able to get Ben & Jerry’s delivered to you within hours! Here’s how to order online:
- Visit our delivery page.
- Choose a vendor (availability will depend on your location).
- Navigate through their site to order the Ben & Jerry’s items that are available in your area.
- Enjoy your Ben & Jerry’s ice cream!
Order Any Pint With 2-Day Delivery
Or, if you’re looking for the broadest selection of Ben & Jerry’s pints available for delivery, you can order them right from the Ben & Jerry’s online gift shop. We have the full selection of flavors, even the ones you can’t find in your local grocery store. Here’s how to order online:
- Visit our gift shop.
- At the top of the page, choose “Pints”, “Non-Dairy”, “Frozen Yogurt”, “Pint Slices”, or “Collections”.
- Browse the flavor selections, add your top picks to your cart, and check out.
- Your pints will be delivered to your door, packed to frozen perfection, within 2 days.
So there you have it! See how easy it is to order Ben & Jerry’s ice cream for delivery? All the euphoria of Ben & Jerry’s, without the hassle.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Epic dessert alert! Two of our favorite treats are joining forces to make an epic masterpiece. Wow your taste buds — and a crowd! — with the Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie.
QUIZ: Which New Flavor Should I Get At The Scoop Shop?
Your local Scoop Shop is scooping some exciting new 2023 flavors this summer! Take the quiz to find out which one you should try first (because trust us, you’ll be back).
Make-Ahead Ice Cream French Toast
If you were looking for an excuse to have ice cream for breakfast, we’ve got you covered. Whip this up before you go to bed and wake up to the easiest, delicious-est breakfast you’ve ever had. .