Ben & Jerry’s “Chance the Rapper Acid Rap Anniversary Tour” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN
ENTRY PERIOD: No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize. A purchase will NOT increase your chance of winning. The Ben & Jerry’s “Chance the Rapper Acid Rap Anniversary Tour” Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM ET on July 10, 2023 and ends at 5:00:00 PM ET on July 21, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). Online entries must be received by 5:00:00 PM ET on July 21, 2023. Entries received after this date will not be accepted. The Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, runs the official clock for the Promotion and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Individuals employed by or otherwise associated with Ben & Jerry’s Homemade, Inc. (“Ben & Jerry’s” or the “Sponsor”), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional partners, agencies, Marden-Kane, Inc., (the “Administrator”) (collectively “Releasees”, “Released Parties” and/or “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) & persons living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void in
HOW TO ENTER:
 During the Promotion Period go to https://www.benjerry.com/whats-new/2023/07/acid-rap-anniversary-sweepstakes (the “Web Site”);
 Complete the registration form by providing the information requested which may include your first and last name, email address;
 Select the city you would like to travel to see Chance the Rapper should you be selected as a winner; and
 Click the Submit button.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address for the entire Promotion Period. Entries in excess of limit are void. Personal information collected from entrant is used only for the purpose of the Sweepstakes and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner, unless entrant agrees to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions. All online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
RANDOM DRAWING:Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc., an independent judging organization, on or about July 24, 2023, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
PRIZES/ODDS: Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will each receive: A two (2)-night trip for two (winner and one (1) guest) to see Chance the Rapper’s Acid Rap Anniversary Tour. Trip includes:
- Two (2) tickets to Chance the Rapper’s Acid Rap Anniversary Tour*;
- Round trip coach class airfare from major U.S. airport nearest the winner’s home (winner and guest must depart and return to/from the same airport and on the same flights);
- Hotel accommodations for two (2) nights; and
- $1,000 cash for the winner only (awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner) which can be used towards meals and transportation while on the trip.
- A year of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream (awarded as 52-pint coupons).
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,350 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $13,050. Actual value of Prize may vary based on point of departure and existing rates at the time of booking and dates of travel. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded.
8/19/23 at United Center in Chicago, IL.
8/26/23 at Barclay Center in Brooklyn, NY.
9/21/23 at Kia Forum in Los Angeles, CA.
Winners will be selected based on the tour city selected at the time of entry.
Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prizes will be awarded so long as enough eligible entries are received. Limit one (1) prize per person. No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value. All taxes on a prize and other expenses related to acceptance or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Additional Grand Prize conditions and restrictions:
- Winner must be available to travel on dates and to the destination city specified by the Sponsor or winner must forfeit the prize.
- Either the Grand Prize Winner or their Guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of travel.
- Winners and guests are responsible for obtaining and must have valid ID or other required documentation for travel.
- Winners and guests are responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledges that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
- Prize does not include any other incidentals not mentioned in these Official Rules such as, but not limited to, ground transportation, special seating assignments, baggage fees, alcoholic beverages, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. All other expenses not stated herein as part of the prize are the Winner’s sole responsibility.
- Sponsor is not responsible if tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or other similar items are lost, stolen, or misplaced by Winner and will not be replaced or if booked transportations are missed, cancelled or delayed for any reason.
- Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- The Winner or the Guest (who is 21 years of age or older) must provide the hotel with a valid credit card for incidentals (including room service, mini-bar, and pay-per-view television) and/or damages to the hotel room.
- Ground transportation to/from Winner’s home/departure airport and transportation in destination city are NOT included in the prize and are the responsibility of the Winner.
- Specifics of prize package are subject to availability and Sponsor’s sole discretion. Complete terms and conditions of trip will be furnished with prize notification. Other restrictions may apply, and all details are subject to change.
- If a Grand Prize winner lives within a 150-mile radius of destination city, ground transportation may be provided by Sponsor in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value.
- Event venue has the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the sporting event.
- Tickets are subject to the terms and conditions stated thereon. Seat locations are determined by the Sponsor.
- In the event the Chance the Rapper’s Acid Rap Anniversary Tour has to be canceled for any reason whatsoever, in whole or in part, including but not limited to cancellations, postponements, an event of force majeure, pandemic, or for any other reason, then the remaining components of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to the prize winner and his/her guest/travel companion, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded.
- Winners and guests are bound by the terms and conditions of all airlines, hotels and other third-party service providers used in connection with the Prize.
- Grand Prize Winners will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the estimate made in these Official Rules.
- Sponsor not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions by the airline, hotel, or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations.
Potential winners will be notified by email within one (1) business day of the Drawing Date. Potential winners will be required to complete, sign, and return  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and; where legal, a Publicity Release (collectively the “Affidavit”),  a Travel Release form (completed by both winner and guest, and  an IRS Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification and Certification and to furnish his/her social security number. This will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service as required by law. Complete documents must be returned within three (3) business day from prize notification date or the prize will be forfeited and assigned to an alternate potential winner, time permitting. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted, or if a potential winner fails to timely return any documents requested, or a prize notification as undeliverable, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if the potential winner declines the prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified, and the prize will be forfeited. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential winner who is disqualified, and an alternate winner may be notified, at Sponsor’s discretion. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Except where prohibited by law, the winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use said winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, and biographical information without further compensation. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence paperwork must be completed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, all participants agree that Releasees shall have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from or in connection with the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of such prize or with participation in this Sweepstakes. Participants further agree that the Releasees are not responsible for the following: (i) electronic transmissions, entries or submissions that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries or related materials, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or related material, (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (v) printing errors in these Official Rules or in any advertisements or correspondence in connection with this Sweepstakes: or (vi) cheating or fraud by any participant. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, fraud or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and in such case to award the prize based on the eligible, non-suspect votes received as of the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: By accepting the prize, winner consents to the use of winner’s name, photograph, other likenesses and limited biographical information for advertising, promotional or trade purposes, including but not limited to online announcements, in commerce and in all media worldwide without limitation or additional compensation or notice, except where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
DISPUTES: By participating, participants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Vermont; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive, all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official rules, participants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Vermont, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Vermont or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Vermont.
WINNERS LIST:span style="font-size:10.0pt"> To request the names of the winners, send an e-mail with subject line "Ben & Jerry’s Chance the Rapper Winners" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than August 15, 2023. The list will be sent when the drawing has been conducted and the winners verified.
SPONSOR: Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Inc., 30 Community Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., #222, Syosset, NY 11791.
If you do not wish to receive further promotional opportunities from Ben & Jerry’s please write to the sponsor at the above address and title your request: Promotions do not mail list.
© 2023 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Participants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the participant’s personal use only.