This is the ultimate party cake for summertime or anytime. Ben & Jerry’s S’mores ice cream makes building this cake super easy and fuss-free. All the joy of s’mores with friends, no fire required.
What To Do:
- Prepare the crust (see below)
- Prepare the filling (see below)
- Top the crust with the ice cream filling
- Spread 2 C. of marshmallow fluff over the top of the ice cream (this can be done directly after filling with ice cream, or you can chill the ice cream layer first if desired)
- Freeze cake for a minimum of two hours
- To serve: remove cake from freezer, let cake sit for 10 minutes, top with mini marshmallows and torch to a golden brown
- Run a knife around the edge of pan and remove side of spring-form
- Slice, top with hot fudge (see below), serve, and enjoy!
- 16 (8 oz.) whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 C. powdered sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
Combine graham crackers and sugar, add the melted butter and stir to a sandy, buttery consistency. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9” spring-form pan, using your fingers or a flat bottomed measuring cup, chill for 10 minutes while you prepare your ice cream.
- 3 Pints Ben & Jerry’s S’mores Ice Cream
Remove Ice cream from containers and place in bowl to soften, about 10 minutes. Stir to combine and top the prepared and chilled graham crust with the ice cream.
Combine chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. If there is any left over sauce, it can be refrigerated and warmed in the microwave at a later time.
- 10 oz. semi or bittersweet chocolate
- 3 Tab. Coconut oil