Have you ever visited the Ben & Jerry’s factory in Waterbury, Vermont? Maybe you came when you were a kid and excitedly ran through the halls, soaking up every bit of ice cream magic.
Now there’s an even more immersive way to get that magical experience. Trust us, your inner ice cream-loving kid is going to love this.
Introducing The Ben & Jerry’s Flavor Fanatic Experience
Located at our factory in Waterbury, Vermont, the Flavor Fanatic experience is the immersive Ben & Jerry’s adventure you never knew you needed. If you’ve ever wanted to do more than just peek behind the curtain of Ben & Jerry’s magic, but really step into the fray and get your hands dirty (literally), this is just the thing for you. Take the factory tour, then pop into the Flavor Lab to assist in whipping up a batch of ice cream, before retiring to the Scoop Shop for a scoop of one of your tried-and-true favorite flavors.
Here’s what the whole experience consists of:
- A factory tour, so you can learn all about the two quirky dudes who started this whole shebang and how we make ice cream today.
- A 30-minute session in the Flavor Lab, where you can assist in making an ice cream flavor (includes tasting but not taking).
- A flash drive containing photos of your visit. Gotta make your Instagram buds jealous, right?
- A t-shirt of your choice from the gift shop. Represent!
- An ice cream cone from the Waterbury Scoop Shop. You’re going to be hungry after all this Ben & Jerry’s-ing.
- And one coupon for a free pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. Because you’ll get hungry later, too.
Think you know the perfect Ben & Jerry’s super fan who would go wild for this experience? (It’s okay if it’s you, we get it.) Here’s how you can book yours today:
- Give us a call at (802) 882-2040 to inquire or book your Flavor Fanatic Experience.
- Flavor Fanatic Experiences are held on Saturdays at 10:00, 11:30 and 2:30.
- $125 per participant
- Learn more here!
We can’t wait to see you!