- Total Yield:
- Makes 8 servings
- 8 cups apple cider
- 4 cups ginger beer or ginger ale (whichever suits your fancy)
- 2 cups bourbon or dark rum (optional)*
- 8 scoops Ben & Jerry’s Vanilla ice cream
- Cinnamon and nutmeg (optional)
Gather all ingredients. Combine apple cider, ginger beer or ginger ale, and bourbon or dark rum (if using) in a large punch bowl.
Gently scoop ice cream on top and serve.
* Not intended for consumers under 21. Please drink responsibly.
RECIPE: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices
A slice of heaven for peanut butter lovers! Whip up this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices and impress your whole crew.
3 Easy, Dorm-Friendly Recipes
Now that you've moved in and met the new roommate, it's time to start perfecting those late-night munchables. Luckily we have 3 that you're going to be making on repeat this semester.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Epic dessert alert! Two of our favorite treats are joining forces to make an epic masterpiece. Wow your taste buds — and a crowd! — with the Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie.