September 14, 2016
We know, we know – when you’ve found that one flavor that does it for you in every possible way, it can be tough to branch out and try something new. After all, if Chocolate Fudge Brownie has always left you flush with euphoria, why take a chance on anything else?
We’ll tell you why.
Because variety is what keeps your taste buds on their toes (yes, taste buds have toes, we checked). And who knows, you might even find that there’s a higher level of euphoria out there that you didn’t even know about. (We find new ones all the time, it’s insane.)
Keep Your Taste Buds Guessing
But it’s okay if you don’t want to stray too far away from your perfect pint. And since we know these flavors better than anybody else, we thought we’d help you out. If your favorite flavor is one of these 6 über-popular pints, we know exactly which flavors you should try next time you go for something new.
Your Favorite: Half Baked
If Half Baked is your flavor partner for life, we can’t blame you. You’ve obviously got great taste. But have you checked out these other flavors that also feature a collision of two ice cream flavors?
- The Tonight Dough may not have brownies, but it makes up for it with more cookie dough than you’ll know what to do with.
- Everything But The… swaps Half Baked’s soft chunks for crunchy chunks – more of ‘em than you can shake a spoon at.
- And Brownie Batter Core dispenses with the cookies altogether and goes heavy on the brownies – big time. It’s a brownie bonanza that you batter – sorry, better – be ready for.
Your Favorite: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
We’ll admit, it’s going to be tough to look at Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in the freezer and brazenly reach past it for another flavor. But be strong, it’ll be worth it.
- Check out the deep caramel-y, spicy, cookie-rageous world of Spectaular Speculoos Cookie Core for starters.
- Once you’re feeling more ambitious, Blondie Ambition’s blonde brownies and butterscotch toffee flakes will inspire you to go even further.
- Maybe even into the arms of Peanut Butter Cup, another classic, simple flavor combination that will bring you back to your roots.
Your Favorite: Chocolate Fudge Brownie
We’ve got you pegged, Chocolate Fudge Brownie lover. We know what you like, and we’re ready to deliver. Chocolate. It’s all about the chocolate for you.
- So it’s a good thing that there’s Chocolate Therapy to help you discover new flavors (we’re pretty sure it’s the most effective therapy out there).
- When you’re feeling a little more confident, snag a pint of Brownie Batter Core and dive deep into brownie euphoria. This pint has it all – two ice cream flavors, plus fudge brownies and an ooey-gooey brownie batter core.
- Think you’ve seen it all after that? No way. Your chocolate tour de force ends with Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core, a chocolate cookie lover’s dream come true.
Your Favorite: Strawberry Cheesecake
Cheesecake lovers like you have been flocking to Strawberry Cheesecake for ages, with good reason.
- If you’re willing to swap strawberries for chocolate, you’ll to find that Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Core is a delightfully creamy, dreamy cheesecake alternative.
- But is it better than Cheesecake Brownie? We looked into it, and the results were, sadly, inconclusive. (Which just means you’ll have to try them and decide for yourself.)
- And while you’re trying things, grab a pint of Red Velvet Cake, which may not be cheesecake, but it’s one of our favorite cake-inspired pints, and it does not disappoint.
Your Favorite: Cherry Garcia
Ah, Cherry Garcia. You’ve played many a solo on this magical pint, and hopefully a duet or two, too. If your tune ever needs a shake-up, we suggest trying a few of our other favorite fruit-inspired flavors.
- Like Banana Split, which combines banana and strawberry ice creams with walnuts, fudge flakes, and a fudge swirl (or pop into your local Scoop Shop for the real deal).
- Or check out Raspberry Fudge Chunk Greek Frozen Yogurt which has a lot in common with Cherry Garcia, just raspberrier and Greekier.
- And of course, if fruit is your thing, we know without a shadow of a doubt that you’d enjoy Strawberry Cheesecake. Call it a hunch, or even an intuition, but we just know.
Your Favorite: Phish Food
Who wouldn’t love Phish Food? This flavor is as unique as its namesake band and just as delightful to experience.
- Keep the magic alive by trying New York Super Fudge Chunk, a wild ride of chocolate ice cream with white and dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts, and fudge-covered almonds.
- Or, if you just can’t live without that marshmallow swirl (and we really can’t blame you), go for S’mores, the summertime treat that even has toasted marshmallow swirls (maybe don’t tell Phish Food about that, he’d just get jealous).
- But if marshmallow ain’t yo’ thang, and you’re more into Phish Food’s caramel swirls and fudge fish, Karamel Sutra Core is the perfect way to take that love to the max. Dive into that soft caramel core and you might forget all about Phish Food.
But we certainly can’t blame you if you’d prefer to stay monogamous with your most-loved pint. Follow your gut (and your taste buds), ice cream lover!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Epic dessert alert! Two of our favorite treats are joining forces to make an epic masterpiece. Wow your taste buds — and a crowd! — with the Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie.
QUIZ: Which New Flavor Should I Get At The Scoop Shop?
Your local Scoop Shop is scooping some exciting new 2023 flavors this summer! Take the quiz to find out which one you should try first (because trust us, you’ll be back).
Make-Ahead Ice Cream French Toast
If you were looking for an excuse to have ice cream for breakfast, we’ve got you covered. Whip this up before you go to bed and wake up to the easiest, delicious-est breakfast you’ve ever had. .